Monday 8 July 2013

Journal Fodder 365 - Prompt #7


Prompt #7 is Chaos and Order
Are you scheduled, ordered, messy, or chaotic? How do you deal with chaos and order? The unexpected?

Well, this was pretty easy for me - I like order and structure. I'm not a neat-freak, but I don't like chaos either. I have a structure to my week. Although each day is different, there are certain things I do on certain days - church, library visits, shopping etc. This way I can have order and fluidity. Doing the same thing every day would quickly bore me.

As for how I deal with the unexpected - well, my family know never to throw a surprise party for me! I don't like sudden social engagements. I can do them, but I don't cope very well. Give me plenty of notice :) Other unexpected things I'm better with. I can step up and help out with emergencies because I have a role to play. Give me something to do and I'm happy. I guess that's the order within the chaos of an emergency.




1 comment:

  1. I love how you represented order and chaos on your pages. Beautiful. I'm also not very good with sudden social engagements, I'm glad I'm not alone in that =).
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.