Monday 1 July 2013

Journal Fodder 365 - Prompt #6


This week's prompt is Operative Words - how do you highlight the essential words in your journalling so that you know what your page is about?

Well, as you can see from this, I tend to give my pages a 'headline' and then write my thoughts out in smaller script. This time the word came from one of the background papers I used. I wrote out the definition and then my thoughts on it, capitalising and boxing the important words. 

If I want to flourish I need to make sure I have some quiet time each day. It is essential to me. If my days are too full I lose energy. I need time to process change. Learning more about how introversion works in the last few months has helped me to understand how to create an environment in which I can flourish. 

What do you need to flourish? Do you make sure that you get it?



1 comment:

  1. I agree, some quiet time everyday is neede to reflect and process. It is also needed to be creative. I have learned this the hard way now...
    Beautiful page, love the flowers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.