Tuesday 2 July 2013

Gelli play


What to do with all those gelli prints? Because you know that it's addictive and you end up with piles of the things...

And what design to use for new business cards? I've stamped them before, printed an artwork on one side, embossed them. What now?

How about joining the two?

So here they are, ten new business cards using gelli prints and a mini-vid of how they were put together. 




Once they were cut up I stamped 'ART' on to the front. The back already had all my details as I wasn't sure if the decorated card would go through the printer. And here's a close-up of the finished cards.


Now I'm off the Carolyn Dube's July Gelli Print Party to see how everyone else has been using their prints just lately. 

11 comments:

  1. Great idea :).
    Stay inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy - thanks for visiting my brain. I've never heard of a homemade recipe for gelatin plates that don't need refrigeration. Can you please send me a link? Thanks!
    Stay inspired!
    brainangles@cogeco.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best business cards ever! What a fabulous way to use your prints!! Thrilled you shared this with the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cards. i love the idea of making the whole sheet and then cutting it up so that each card is unique. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, Tracy! Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards- I love using gelli plate prints -there's so much you can do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who wouldn't LOVE to get that business card!!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to spruce up a dull card

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Briliant idea, I have a pile of printed papers all ready for something...I think I now know what to do with them =).
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.