Wednesday 27 February 2013

Y is for Yes


So close to the end now on the A to Z of Me challenge! I'm glad I stayed the course even though some days it has been difficult to get a page done and I haven't liked what I produced very much. That's life.

Y is for yes.

I like this quote. It's one I've used in women's retreats to get across the point that there are many good things out there that we could give our time to, but are they the best thing? Time and energy are limited, and we need to spend them wisely. There are plenty of good things that it would be commendable to do, but we do them at the expense of doing the best thing, the thing we are made for.

What do you need to start saying 'no' to so that you can be the best you?

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.