Monday 4 February 2013

B is for Believe


An A to Z of Me prompts for today:

B is for believe. What do you believe in? What do you put your confidence in?

When I start to look at what I believe, my mind is immediately taken to the Nicene Creed. I believe in God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is the one in whom I have confidence. I can trust what He says and because He strengthens me, I can do what He asks. Even when I don't have confidence in myself.

This faith has taken me through many things that I wouldn't have been able to do or face in my own strength.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful word you spoke and lovely page. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first thought of the Creed too but ended up doing Angels! Love your doodling, not my forte really. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to what faith can do!! I just finished my B page...one of my favorites. I will post it on the Flickr page today. I am falling behind but these prompts are really inspiring me! Love the colors on your page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.