Thursday 29 March 2012

Look at me!

When I had finished the background for this page it reminded me a little of camouflage painting or fabric. This, along with a magazine picture of a woman looking at someone else while sitting in front of a mirror made me think about how lots of people nowadays are looking to be noticed. Any chance to get on to television, or find fame in one way or another is seen as a good thing. It's as if they're worried that they might fade into the background and not be noticed.




But when they are noticed for something that they wish was hidden, fame becomes a great burden. What is forgotten is that God sees everything: the sin as well as the acts of good service, whether noticed by the world or not.

So are you a 'look at me!' person, or are you happy to serve in quietness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.