Saturday 14 January 2012

My Perfect Space

This prompt made me think anew about exactly how I would like my studio to be. The one I am using at the moment is great...but a little small. Don't get me wrong, it's perfect for me to work alone or with one other person. But if I want to hold retreats, art journalling classes and the like, I really need more space.

I like to use my studio for my quiet time with God as well as a creative space. The two just go together for me, so it would need to be a tranquil place. Ideally, with all the beautiful Australian sunshine, I would have one wall of windows and doors to let in light. If I'm really dreaming here I would like it to look out on to a pool so I could look at the light reflecting off the water, and when I held classes we could eat lunch outside on a paved, shaded area next to it.

What would be your perfect space?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.