Friday 1 December 2017

Crossing the water


I suppose it's not surprising that I keep finding that my recent pages have elements in them that separate parts of the page off. This one seems to have a body of water across the middle, which is apt as we sort out all the things that need to be sorted before our move back to the other side of the world at the end of February.

But there are also areas of intense colour and movement - an excitement at things to come.

Do you find things 'turning up' in your pages? Or do you work with an idea of what's going on the page before you start?




2 comments:

  1. The watery elements are no surprise, are they, with the upcoming journey. Love all the colour in this spread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative Tracy - I too love the colours you use :D)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.