Wednesday 20 September 2017

One step at a time


This page made me think of stepping stones disappearing into the fog. We can only see so far ahead, but if we take one step at a time, before we know it we are in that fog, and it doesn't seem foggy any more.

As an introvert, I like to know what I'm going into, especially in new situations, meeting new people etc. I'm the sort of person who, if invited for dinner, likes to know how many people there will be and do I know any of them. How much uncertainty and new stuff I can cope with depends on what is going on in my life at the time.

When I can't see where the path is leading, I have to remind myself that if I can see the next step, then that is enough for the moment. I have to put my foot forward in faith that the next step will be revealed.

And it usually is.

This is my 1000th blog post and I've reached this milestone by taking one step (post) at a time.




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th blog post, Tracy - one step at a time, and beautifully done! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bold colours in this and the stepping stones are so symbolic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.