Monday 15 May 2017

Climbing cliffs


What cliffs are you scaling?

Scaling cliffs causes us to grow - whether it is something that has been thrust upon us or something we have decided to do. It makes us more resilient in life and better skilled at what we do.

How am I pushing myself to grow in different areas of my life? Where have I been a bit slack and just coasting?

What cliff can I start to climb to become stronger/better/more skilled?

I find that joining challenges can be a good way to grow. I've recently done Rae Missigman's art marks 30 day challenge. It helped me to see what my go-to marks are, to think about how I use them, and to broaden my repertoire.




1 comment:

  1. Good for you!! Beautiful page and always sage words!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.