Monday 13 March 2017

Balance


Balance is a question of foundation and centre of gravity.

A firm foundation and a strong centre are essential. There may be a little wavering even on a firm foundation, but trying to balance on a layer of sponge is a lot harder.

A strong centre keeps things firm, like a skeleton keeps the soft flesh from being a shapeless puddle.

For me, faith provides the strong and firm foundation I need under my feet and the structure that holds me up and gives my life shape. It brings balance - hopefully making me not always focus on myself but to focus upwards and outwards so that things stay in proportion and the little things don't get overblown.



1 comment:

  1. Excellent sentiments!! Beautiful composition!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.