Wednesday 28 December 2016

Parallel pages



I worked these two pages in parallel, using leftovers from one on the other, so they have a thematic look. You can see that I used a couple of hand-carved stamps, the leafy one from a while ago, the semi-circles I did this month as part of #carvedecember.

If there are shadows, there must be light. When things happen that we wish hadn't, we have to remember that things only seem bad because we know they can be good.

No matter what, I am accepted. Even if those bad things happen, and even if they have been brought about by my own actions or lack of action, I am still loved and accepted. I can start afresh and get back on the right track.

And so can you.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.