Friday 26 August 2016

New Business Cards


A couple of weeks ago I got a new phone and a new number, so I needed new business cards. What better type of business card for an artist than atcs? Having jumped in to the challenge of working small for a recent atc swap, these were fun to do and a bit less daunting.

I find the best way for me to start with these smaller pieces of art is to pattern a large piece of watercolour paper first. Then I cut it into 3.5 x 2.5in squares and add the details.

Here are a couple of close-ups of cards using hand-cut rubber stamps:



Also, I received the atcs from Shel over at Paper Ocotillo Studios  in the post today. A little bit of summer for the tail end of winter :) Thanks, Shel.



1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.