Wednesday 17 August 2016

Kindness and gentleness


I'm still enjoying working on pale pages again, and find myself working on double page spreads more than I have in the last few months. It's amazing how moving to a new journal can change the way you work. I find I'm using more spray paints simply because they show up on these pages but didn't in my last journal. I even pulled out a stamp I had made from a drawing of a feather.

Again, the soft colours made me think of gentleness, and with that, kindness. It's not a surprise that the gifts of the Spirit - those aspects of character that we are called to grow in - include both gentleness and kindness. And the Bible also says that love is kind. We only need to look at the news to see that the world needs more kindness, more gentleness.




1 comment:

  1. A beautiful spread, Tracy...and I am in total agreement with your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.