Friday 29 January 2016

Making connections


My word for the year is continue, so I've been thinking about what this means. Following on from last year's word - flourish - continuing to flourish is a good thing.  As 'continue' can mean to keep going with something, I'm looking at things that I need to not give up doing.

One of those is making connections. The more I connect with people, the better I can understand them and therefore serve well. As an introvert, making connections with people is hard work, but worth continuing in.  Each connection with someone, learning their story, adds colour and depth to my own life as I learn from them about flourishing.

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking a great deal this months about connections too, Tracy, and realize daily how important they are to me. I'm grateful for finding so many on-line friends too - you all spur my creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a thoughtful post. Love the colours in your journal spread.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.