Wednesday 1 July 2015

Moving slowly


Do you have those days where everything seems to be moving slowly? Where you don't feel like you're making much progress? Today was one of those days for me. I had lots of things I could be doing, but all I felt like doing was baking and knitting. So I followed my creative urge.

This journal page was a quick one. There was a swipe of blue where I had cleaned off my brayer at some point. I pulled out some gelli-printed self-adhesive labels and stuck them on. The circles had already been punched out, so I just used the arched shapes as they were. I knew it needed some pink - not a colour I would normally reach for, especially this pale one, but I was just going with the flow. A bit of stencilling - circles (surprise!) - and some washi tape with dots on. Some doodling with a Copic marker and then the journalling. Page done, and off to the knitting...





1 comment:

  1. The answer to your question earlier about moving slowly would be YES

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.