Friday 23 January 2015

Weather


The 2015 round robin/circle journal is starting to get going, but one participant has had to pull out because of an injury. I thought it would be nice if we sent her pages on her theme anyway, so here is my take on weather.

I've often talked about how I still find it difficult to correlate the weather outside with what I expect in my head at this time of year. To a northern hemisphere girl, January should be cold. As the song goes, Well the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful. So while we've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

The sun is blazing outside, but in my head it should be snowing. So here's my take on the weather.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.