Monday 12 January 2015

Take Me Deeper - Week 2


Take Me Deeper - Week 2 at HKC.

This week's verses are 2 Corinthians 12:7-10, and the idea is to think about transforming vulnerably.

The things that pop out to me are 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' and 'For when I am weak, then I am strong.'

Sufficient - as much as is required.
Vulnerable - able to be wounded.
Perfect - complete; having all the desired elements.

It is comforting to me to know that when I feel completely lacking, God is sufficient. He provides all that is needed. If He doesn't provide it, I don't need it.

When I am weak - vulnerable and open - then I AM is strong in me, because my own pride is set aside and I can see my need for Him. When I recognise my need for Him, I stop getting in the way and allow Him to have His way. Then I am transformed.




1 comment:

  1. Great journal spread Tracy- much food for thought here- thank you for sharing ")

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.