Wednesday 15 October 2014

Prize!


Last month I was blessed to win one of Mary Brack's repurposed book journals as part of the celebration of a year of her Etsy shop.


The pages are made of lovely thick watercolour paper, so I gelli-printed some of them, and also added extra pages using the handy guide that Mary included to punch holes in the right place. The blue page on the right above was done by brushing on watercolour mixed with washing-up liquid.



This door is the ghost image left on the backing paper after making a transfer with Lesley Riley's Transfer Artist Paper.



On the right above is a bubble print - great fun to do :)




Mary also includes several pages of patterned paper like that on the left.

I'm looking forward to jotting down thoughts, quotes, and lists in this little journal.

3 comments:

  1. fab prize and fab ideas on all this pages! Have fun with that journal!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, of course, I am TOTALLY jealous that you got one of Mary's journals as I was shooting for the same prize, however, I am so happy that you won this treasure! Love what you are doing with it! Continue to share, it's wonderful! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love all of your background pages. So glad you are enjoying your journal! Yours is my first journal to go overseas! Enjoy it, Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.