Wednesday 24 September 2014

Familiar… yet different


Well, we've done the first Sunday in our new church. It's always strange to attend a different church service. Each one has its own way of doing things. The liturgy may be the same, but the tune you sing it to is different.
Or things are done in a different order.
Or you sit and stand at different points.
Just little things that can make something that can become so familiar just a little off-kilter.
It's good to be reminded how strange it can all feel to visitors.




4 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Love the colors, the bits peeking out from under the paint, the quote.... Can I ask, where do you get your quotes from? Do you make your own or get them from something you read? Another project well done. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberly. Thanks for your encouragement :) Generally I just write what is going on in my head! Sometimes I come across something I like in whatever I happen to be reading, be it a book or blog post, and want to make a record of it so it goes on a page.

      Delete
  2. I love this page Tracy! Wonderful colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous page. I love all the layers and colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.