Monday 3 March 2014

Journal Fodder 365 - Prompt #42


After a busy February, we are resuming normal service for March :) I had great fun looking at all the wonderful faces over at 29 Faces. If you haven't had a look yet, do take the time to do so by clicking on the button in the sidebar.

I'm approaching the end of Journal Fodder 365, now being in the penultimate chapter. The prompt for this week was hidden spaces, looking at what we hide and what we reveal. It sent me on a musing about how nothing is hidden from God. I might try to shove parts of me into the shadows, keeping them hidden, but they aren't hidden from Him. 

And He loves me anyway.

And that is the bit that undoes me. He knows all those things that I try to keep hidden from others - the selfishness, pride, unkindness, foolishness, ingratitude, etc., etc. - and He loves me as I am even while He cleanses and perfects me and diminishes those hidden places.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.