Friday 15 November 2013

Jessica's Journal - 2nd spread


So this is the second spread for Jessica's journal on the theme of explore the inner and outer. 

I wanted to think about how the outside affects the inside. What do we listen to that affects how we see ourselves? 


Those voices that speak into our lives can have a huge effect. So whose voice are you going to allow to speak the loudest? Whose voice has the most influence on how you see yourself?


Be careful what you listen to. Other people can steal your joy as well as increase your confidence. They can pull you down as well as build you up.


When it comes down to it, I listen to God. His opinion of me is the only one that matters. When I start to take criticism to heart, when I feel worthless, when my spirits are low, I go to God.
He reminds me that I matter...
...I'm unique.
…and I am loved.

And the other voices fade away.

2 comments:

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.