Friday 4 October 2013

One Little Word

Over at One Little Word the word for this month is DO. 

I made a time-lapse video of making this page. One of those things where you just have to get on and DO because there is no pause button on this little camera. Sometimes the pressure is good for you :)

I have to admit that I am one of those people who find it hard to cover up bits of background that I like, so this page was a challenge for me. I decided that if I just throw everything down on the page and make a big mess (which is what it feels like when I have so much going on on the page) then I'll find it easier to cover some of it up. Still, I managed to lose some bits I like, but hey, I just DID it.

Sometimes you have to stop planning and start DOing.





5 comments:

  1. So true! And a wonderful idea to work out this little but so important word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative page! Loved watching the process. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page. Thanks for joining us @ OLW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the video - so interesting to see how the pattern was developed and transformed into 'DO'. I agree, less planning, more doing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is awesome too! I love this kind of layering, blocking off huge parts of the colourful background. Cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.