Sunday 19 May 2013

My head is full


Do you ever reach that point where it seems that your head is full?
There are possibilities in the air, but nothing is yet resolved.
There is uncertainty that means you are easily distracted.
Everything is out of your hands (as if it was ever in them...)
Someone else needs to make a move before you can move forward.

I don't like those times!

But I can rest assured that God has it all in hand. He will move me forward at the right time. In the meantime I just have to keep using my gifts and skills in the place I'm at.

And trust that it will all work out in the end.

5 comments:

  1. I think I know, what you are talking about. Nobody likes those times. But you -at least- were able to not only put it into words but also into a beautiful peace of art.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right with you, Tracy! My head is full. My voice is till gone, but when I can't talk, I do think more...which isn't always good. You say so eloquently, what I feel. Trust. God has the plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. I really like your bold lettering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great composition & Colours - think you've really got an eye for art journalling! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy, I love your little lists. They are so true.I am feeling like my head is too full lately so my head and heart can relate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.