Saturday 23 February 2013

U is for unique


Well, we are into the last week of the A to Z of Me challenge. U is for unique.

I finally got around to buying some modelling paste yesterday, so the stars here are done by pushing the paste through a stencil. I have been learning a lot more about stencils recently. I signed up for Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's stencil 101 course and Carolyn Dube's Use Your Words workshop. (Both are fun, still open for sign up, and *free*!) I'll be posting more about Use Your Words when the A to Z of Me is finished. If you want a sneak peek before then, visit my flickr photostream.

You are unique, you are fearfully and wonderfully made, and there is no-one like you who will do the things you do in the way you do them. This is especially important for artists to remember. Your style is your own. Embrace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.