Wednesday 20 February 2013

R is for responsibilities


Almost through with the A to Z of Me challenge. R is for responsibilities.

I take my responsibilities seriously. I always have, from early childhood. I remember being left in charge of my class whenever the teacher needed to leave the room. She would ask me to read to my classmates, knowing that I read well. I was about six at the time.

I see my main responsibilities as being the best wife and the best mother I can be. These are roles that only I can fulfil. I am the only wife my husband has and the only mother my daughter has. It is important that I take responsibility for those roles seriously.

I am responsible for my own growth. If I don't take responsibility for it, no-one else will.

I am responsible for my gifts and skills, to use them to build others up and encourage them.

So yes, I take responsibility seriously.

But hopefully I don't take myself too seriously.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you popped round the corner with your responsibilities, they often have that effect. BJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.