Tuesday 31 January 2012

I made it!

Today is the final day in my January Journal Challenge and the prompt was 'just letters'. Just think about it - an entire language contained within 26 letters. Amazing.






I feel great that I made it all the way through the month and didn't miss a day. The experience has been informative. I find that I (probably the same as a lot of us artists) use many of the same colour combinations and techniques. With this challenge there was pressure on to do a page a day so I tended to reach for the usual stuff unless particularly prompted not to. So I am going to take a week off from posting and immerse myself in some inspirational books. I have just bought Surface Treatment Workshop by Darlene Olivia McElroy and Sandra Duran Wilson, so I think I will spend the week with it and come back inspired and ready to try some new techniques.

See you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.